1-1 of 1
Keywords: diesel vehicle emissions
Close
Follow your search
Access your saved searches in your account

Would you like to receive an alert when new items match your search?
Close Modal
Sort by
Journal Articles
Article Type: Research Papers
J. Energy Resour. Technol. August 2022, 144(8): 082307.
Paper No: JERT-21-1478
Published Online: January 7, 2022
... normal driving conditions during the entire lifecycle period. On road measurements of diesel vehicle emissions by remote sensing on a large sample showed that the dirtiest 10% vehicles emitted much higher levels of harmful emissions than the rest 90% vehicles [ 23 ]. The question remains what...